Effective from: Dec 05, 2019
Information Collection and Use:
We collect different types of information for various purposes(SEO/SEM/SMO & WEB DEVELOPMENT) to deliver better and improved Service to you.
Types of Data We Collect
1. Personal Data
While working with our Service, we may ask you to provide us with some personally identification informations that can be used to contact or identify you / company / organization. Personally identifiable information may include
- First name and last name
- Phone number (Mobile or Landline)
- Email address
- Company/ organization: Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City and Country
- Cookies and Usage Data
2. Usage Data
We may also collect data / information on how the Service is accessed and used (Usage Data). This Usage Data may include information about your computer's Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type and version, the time and date of site visit, the time spent on those pages, UDI, sessions and other diagnostic data.
3. Tracking & Cookies Data
You can have the option to instruct your browser to refuse all cookies. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use / see some portions of our Service. You can learn more how to manage cookies in the Browser.
Examples of Cookies we use
- Session Cookies. To operate our Service and to give best UX.
- Preference Cookies. To remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. For security purposes.
Use of Data or Information
Tripanto uses the collected data for various purposes
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal / Professional Data, may be transferred to computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your state / country jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, kindly note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Legal Requirements tripanto may disclose your Personal Data / Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of tripanto
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (eg: SEO Tools, Guest blogging, Analytics etc), to provide the Services on our behalf to perform Service-related task. These third parties tools have access to your Personal Data only to perform below mentioned tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Search Engine Analytics
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use and performance of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic and all about visitors behaviour with website. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. It may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads and performance of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
Links To Other Sites
Children's / Adult Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.